Carpet Flooring in Garland, TX
If you’re looking to buy a new carpet, you’re in the right place! At Dobson’s Flooring America, also known as Dobson's Floors, we carry a large selection of beautiful carpet that is high-quality and high-performing. At our showroom in Garland, TX, our flooring experts are ready to help you find the perfect carpet for your home. Whether you are looking for a soft shag carpet or a boldly patterned carpet, we have it all! By providing many styles of carpets and hands-on assistance, we make it easy for you to find the best carpet for your home.
What Are The Benefits and Types of Carpet?
We carry many different types of carpet that will look great in any space of your home. Whether you prefer a soft, plush carpet or a tightly woven carpet, our team can help you make the perfect selection. Learn more about the types of carpet that we carry:
- Berber is soft and cushiony underfoot and comes in a variety of pile heights. This type of carpet can also be constructed as a multi-level loop or level-loop carpet.
- Frieze carpets are known for being soft, plush, and silky smooth to the touch.
- Loop & Cut-loop carpets are made out of uncut looped fibers that offer a level surface that is usually woven or tufted.
- Patterned carpets are made using screen printing and make a bold statement in any room.
- Saxony is a luxurious cut-pile carpet known for being resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks.
The benefits of carpet flooring are nearly endless! We only carry carpets from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry so you don’t have to worry about the quality of your carpet. These brands include:
- Core Elements
- Hearth & Home
- Shaw Floors
- Spotlight Values
Besides being beautiful and cozy, here are some of the other amazing reasons why our customers love our top-quality carpets:
- Being a comfortable surface to walk on.
- Provides a safe surface for children and pets to play on.
- Is easy to keep clean and fresh.
- Reduces noise levels in your home.
- Adds warmth and insulation to any room.
Is There a Waterproof Carpet?
Oh yeah! We carry a lot of waterproof carpet flooring that is perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except it has a protective backing that prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor underneath. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface of the carpet, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet’s fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind when it comes to keeping liquids from seeping into the fiber. We carry waterproof carpet flooring from the following brands and manufacturers:
- Passages by Tigressa
- Rival by Resista
- Tigressa H2O
How Do I Keep My Carpet Clean?
Keeping your carpet clean is super easy! All of our carpet selections were made with long-term wear and tear in mind so they can withstand even the toughest of staining and damages. Here is the best way to keep your carpet looking brand-new for years to come:
- Regular vacuuming (at least twice per week).
- Schedule an annual professional-grade cleaning.
- Treat any spills or stains as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to double-check your warranty before using any cleaning products on your new carpet. Some chemicals are harsh and can damage the fibers of your new carpet. Our flooring experts are more than happy to recommend a cleaning product for you that will keep your carpet looking fresh and new for years to come!
Quality Carpet Flooring Installation Services
When you rely on us to install your new carpet flooring, you can rest assured that our experienced and skilled installers will take care of you and will work to install a beautiful new floor in your home. Our team of installers has years of experience under their belts and is highly trained. Not only are our installations affordable, but we can also have your new carpet installed quickly and on your schedule so that you can begin to enjoy your new floors.
All of our products are backed by some of the best warranties in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you find yourself unhappy with your new carpet flooring installation, give us a call within 30 days of your installation date. We’ll replace your carpet at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Garland, TX, and the surrounding communities.